Friday, March 20, 2009

Four months already!

I can't believe Carter is four months old! Today he had his check up with Dr. G. I was expecting him to weigh in at 16 - 17 lbs, but he wasn't quite that big. He's still taller than he is heavy, which makes sense as he always seems to outgrow his clothes in length.

Weight - 14 lbs 15 oz - 50th percentile
Length - 25 3/4 in - 90th percentile

I've been especially looking forward to Carter hitting the four month mark because I was exactly four months old when my parents took me home. I'd always had the perspective that I'd been with my parents all my life because four months sounds pretty much like the very beginning. But after these first four months with Carter, I see that there is so much that occurs during those first months!

Just for fun, I want some feedback from blog readers. I've gathered pictures of Carter, Chad and me - all three were taken when we were four months old. Any opinions on who Carter looks like?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carter looks exactly like you did when you were 4 months old! Your right the eyebrows are Chad's though. Carter's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby? I can see a little of both in Carter. He is the most precious thing that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! He reminds me so much of Melissa when she was a baby in so many ways. We adored her just like we adore Carter. He has the best mom and dad in the world and you can tell that he adores them. He can just look at them and have the biggest grin on his face. What a blessing he is to us!!
Nanna